Date(s) - 05/02/2024
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Union League of Philadelphia
The USDA Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends incorporating a variety of nutrient-dense foods into your diet, including up to 2 cups of fruits daily. Cranberry products can help consumers meet these daily fruit intake recommendations since they contain essential vitamins and minerals, dietary fiber and other naturally occurring compounds that may have potential health benefits. Dr. Christina Khoo, Ocean Spray Cranberries Director of Emerging Science, Nutrition & Regulatory Affairs, will talk about cranberry side-streams as prebiotic, antimicrobial and antioxidant compounds in collaboration with the USDA and other groups. Union League
- Thursday, May 2, 2024 with meet and greet at 11:30 am.; luncheon at noon; and program at 1:00 pm.
- Registration fee is $35 and pre-registration is required. Vegetarian meals are available in scheduled at registration. Register by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with the name(s) of the people attending, their affiliations, and emails.
- Make check out to Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture and mail to PSPA Treasurer, 1380 Wisteria Dr., Malvern, PA 19355
- Click here and follow the link to purchase your ticket for luncheon meetings with PayPal or Credit Card.
- Dress Code at Union League is Business Casual – collared shirts, long pants (not jeans) for men; for women, long pants (not jeans), skirts, dresses and business casual tops
Contact Scott Sheely at email@example.com with any questions. Registrations ends by COB on Monday, April 29, 2024.