Becoming a member of the Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture is easy and can be completed in a few steps.
1. Complete this application form.
2. Provide two recommendations from the current membership.
3. Receive approval from the Executive Committee.
4. Receive approval from the full membership.
5. Pay full initial membership fee, currently $250
Complete the online form below, or click here to download and mail the pre-application form to the following address:
The Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture
C/O Michael McGrath
650 Johns Road
Smyrna, DE 19977
PSPA Application Form:
I am interested in becoming a member of the Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture. Please have the Membership Committee contact me in this regard. I submit the following brief information regarding myself and my interests: