Becoming a member of the Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture is easy and can be completed in a few steps.
- Complete this pre-application form.
- Receive your formal application from the Membership Committee
- Provide two recommendations from the current membership.
- Receive approval from the Executive Committee.
- Receive approval from the full membership.
Complete the online form below, or click here to download and mail the pre-application form to the following address:
The Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture
C/O Michael McGrath
650 Johns Road
Smyrna, DE 19977
PSPA Pre-Application Form:
I am interested in becoming a member of the Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture. Please have the Membership Committee contact me in this regard. I submit the following brief information regarding myself and my interests: